Pantone has released the color of the year, and is Marsala : a naturally robust and earthy wine red.
Why Marsala?? You might ask...
"Marsala enriches our mind, body and soul, exuding confidence and stability. Marsala is a subtly seductive shade, one that draws us in to its embracing warmth." - Leatrice Eiseman Executive Director, Pantone Institute.
There is so many options out there to get "on trend" for 2015. Here is my list of favorites :
- Cargo Cosmetics Essential Lip Color in "Bordeaux" ( $22)
- Orly Nail Color in "Vixen" ($8.50)
- LORAC Alter EGO Lipstick in "Dominatrix" ($16)
- Zoya Nail Polish Arianna Ultra PixieDust ( $10)
- MAKE UP FOREVER Aqua Eyes in "Burgandy" ($19)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Singles in "Sangria" ($12)
- NARS Blush in "Seduction" ($30)
Get out there and get seductive with Marsala !!!