v. played, play·ing, plays
1. To occupy oneself in amusement, sport, or other recreation: children playing with toys.
a. To take part in a game: No minors are eligible to play.
b. To participate in betting; gamble.
3. To act in jest or sport: They're not arguing in earnest, they're just playing.
4. To deal or behave carelessly or indifferently; toy. See Synonyms at flirt.
5. To behave or converse sportively or playfully.
6. To act or conduct oneself in a specified way: play fair; an investor who plays cautiously.
Play up your style with Playsuits !!! As previously featured on DM , but since we are still in the summer months, I've decided to write about this super hot style of hotpants once again. They're seen all over the gossip, and fashion magazines on the "who's who" and even the "who's not" of Hollywood. I love this polka-dot ultra girly little number above, there's no need for a necklace thanks to the ultra chic pearl embellishments along the neckline. I also love love love ruffles, so this hot pink would definitely be a recommendation - perfect for day or night. I would pair this suit with SKY HIGH platforms to give the legs a great elongated look, as well as add a touch of glamour. Whether you want to choose to "play" at day or night, there is a playsuit that will work for you!