A classic staple in beauty that has been here since the beginning of civilization ( Egyptians were know to wear heavy liner) is the coveted "Winged Eyliner" or "Winged Eye" or "Cat Eye" (whatever your pretty little heart wants to call it.)
Gel Liner has become pretty popular in recent years with Inglot liner in "77" (Beautylish/ $12) being one of all your favorite Youtube / Instagram Makeup Artists favorite. I have three other amazing recommendations from Luxe to Steal .
- LUXE : Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner with double-ended brush $24 - the blackest of the blacks you will EVER find... Tested and proved by Moi !
- Maybelline Eye studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner $9.99
- STEAL : e.l.f Studio Cream Liner $3.00 - at 3 bucks, there is absolutely no excuse not to own some gel/cream liner.
Precision Pen Eyeliners are like the Willy Wonka Golden Ticket to the perfect "Winged Eye" they make it absolutely "fool proof". These are great for people who might find using a brush a bit difficult and it is in my opinion to use the pen over all. I personally have no preference I like both methods. Some great options are :
- LUXE: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Longwear Liquid Eyeliner $20
- LUXE: MAC Penultimate Eye Liner $20
- Kat von D Tattoo Liner $18
- STEAL : e.l.f. Studio Precision Liquid Eyeliner $3.00
Verdict : Draw ... I think both liner formats are excellent its more about preference and ease of use.
Below you will find two ways to wear your "Winged Eye" one subtle , one bold but both equally radiant.
Full on Glam : Winged Liner , Lashes, and a bold Orange - Red Lip - A great option for lip colors are MAC "Dangerous" and Kat Von D "A go go"
|Winged Naturale : Winged Liner paired with a clean bare face. Nicki Minaj has really become the "Queen of the Wing" lately. A great lip option is some good ole' lip balm like my all time favorite Rosebud Perfume Co. Strawberry Lip balm|
No matter the way you choose to wear your winged liner , one thing is certain you will be exuding extreme amounts of sexy!