I honestly love seeing how Street Style varies according to region and there is something about how the girls in London dress for LFW its a sight to see. I wanted to do a breakdown of key items to incorporate into your wardrobe to channel LFW without having to fly across the pond.
1. Classic Coat - Everyone has been photographed in these lately . Topshop has some cute tailored coats in fun colors. The key is to stick to a nude hues when buying these coats.
2. Dainty Handbags - I mean London is the home of the Queen .. It would be silly to be seen without one.
3. Full Midi Skirt - I am in LOVE with these skirts !! They can go from ladylike to edgy ( kind of how I like to play around with my pieces) . Choies has the CUTEST Midi Skirts !!! These can transition through all of the seasons , but a staple amongst street style best dressed.
4. Platforms - No explanation necessary .... Just make sure you have a pair !!
5. Pretty Blouse - In fun patterns to really POP out from your tailored coat.
6. Statement Earrings - I'm in love with these Statement earrings from Bauble Bar ironically named "Middleton Drops. Perfect touch of femininity to your outfit.
With these six key pieces you're set to give the UK girls a run for their money!!