NYFW is finally here .. The one magical week that comes every year in February where we all get ready to see the AW collections in February and we can't wait for next winter to arrive ( when we haven't even got to Spring yet) . Season after season the Street Style has become more and more buzz and note worthy where some go into debt keeping up with the aesthetic. You REALLY DON'T have to go that far but you can still look fabulous!!
- Bold Matte Purple Lips - MAC Heroine ($16) is the perfect vibrant purple that stands out on any shade of skin. A honorable mention is Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Exxxagerate ($7.49) , not as bold as Heroine but equally as pretty I love it.
- Shine FREE Makeup - Whether you're lucky enough to get your face beat or have to do it yourself no one wants shine creeping up on our faces. I love Mally Beauty Evercolor Poreless Face Defender ($40) , there is nothing like this and it really gives you the runway ready matte face we all deserve.
- Nude Nails Chrome Nails Bold Nails - Our hands are the focal point whether we are aware or not. Everyone is on their cellphones, taking photos, updating social media, etc... You have to have cute hands. You can't go wrong with Zoya nail polish ($9/each) with a Nude shade like Normani , or a Chrome shade like Cassedy or a Bold shade like Giovanna .
- Fun Rings !!! - BaubleBar has some of the cutest finger candy . The more rings the BETTER!
- Deco Bangles - If you can't find Deco inspired Bangles any fun set of bangles will do, as long as you pile and pile them on!
- Metallic Handbags - Metallic pieces are great they can transition through all the seasons and add the right amount of POP to any outfit whether you are fashion adventurous or not. Its a must for everyone's closet.
However you do spend NYFW hope you look fabulous while doing it !!!