|Beyonce with Mally|
|Beyonce with the First Lady|
Here are some tips to re-create Beyoncé’s look from famed celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal, who worked with her for this special day. Mally shares her tips and tricks on how to steal this look ( which was one of the hot-topics of the day besides the Fabulous First Lady herself) :
· To first set the skin, apply my Perfect Prep Poreless Primer all over the face and my Cancellation Concealer directly underneath the eyes.
· To achieve natural-looking coverage, first, apply my Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation. Next, add a sweep of my NEW Diamond Unpowder that will illuminate the skin followed by brushing on my Effortless Airbrush Highlighter and Blush Duo to the cheeks in order to provide a soft, radiant glow to the skin.
· To achieve a rich, smokey eye – try my Evercolor Shadow Stick in Saddle Shimmer. Apply this all over the eyelid and underneath as well. Next, select a few shades from the Mally Beauty In the Buff Palette and sweep that onto the eyelids. Finish the look by applying a small amount of my Age Rebel Shadow Stick in Chocolate Diamond on the bottom lid right under your eyelashes to open up the eye followed by using my Lightwand Eyebrightener to the inner corners to instantly brighten this area. Lastly, to achieve this bold eyeliner at-home, try using the Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner in Midnight, layered with the Ultimate Performance Ink Eyeliner (which is exclusive toQVC.com).( I am WAITING to get my hands on this Ink Eyeliner , and create my own fabulous Cat-Eye looks myself. )
· Compliment this confident eye by pairing it with a mascara that will enhance the overall look – such as the Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara and/or my NEW Instant Impact Mascara. To create glossy, Beyoncé worthy lips try my High Shine Lip Gloss in Mally’s Look or Mally’s Baby.
· And last but not least, before you leave the house, apply the Mally Beauty Face Defender to lock your makeup in place and Perfect Prep Hydrating Under Eye Brightener ( I love that it now comes in a pen form!! Easier to apply and tot around in your cosmetic case on the go!) to make the eyes pop!
Anyone can achieve this easy-to-wear look at home. It works on all ages, skin type and color! As Beyonce is a woman of color and Mally's products compliment her so well. I am dark-skinned , and I am a true believer in her products - (hopefully she adds more color ranges though..)