Zoya Nail Polish presents 3 new jewel toned metallic shimmer polishes and 3 glitzy, glitter glazes (featuring unique bar glitter) in the Gems & Jewels Collection. All six shades add the right amount of holiday cheer to your nails - from the jeweled toned colors to the mega watt bar glitter shades.
Rina can be best described as: A unique bar glitter in a bright shamrock green with hologram glitter accents.
Holly can be best described as: A rich holly green with subtle yellow tones in a luminous metallic finish.
Kissy can be best described as: A glitter that combines red, pink, purple and hologram particles with unique bar glitter.
Izzy can be best described as: A bright, bold deep pink with hints of silver in a glowing foil-like finish. A fun party pink with big color and a touch of sparkle.
Twila can be best described as: A unique bar glitter in a bright blue shade with hologram glitter accents. This color looks amazing layered over darker hues. It really "pops" ! This color is so much brighter in person.
The Zoya gems & jewels collection allows for multiple looks!
• Wear the full coverage, jewel toned shades alone for a classic metallic shimmer look!
• Wear the glitzy, glitter glazes alone for a hint of glitz.
• Wear several layers of the glitzy, glitter glazes for a unique textured glitz nail look.
• Layer the the glazes over the shimmers to a totally glam nail jewelry look.
• Layer the glitzy, glitter glazes over other colors to create a totally unique look that is all your own (According to the folks at Zoya, silver, gold, white and black are great suggestions, I used a dark navy blue shade, and I loved it!).
Zoya recently released six hot neutral shades from the very popular "Greige" , to the signature "Nude" , and some "Blue" and "Rose" shades in between make up the "Feel" Collection.
Kristen can be best described as a gull gray nail polish with a mild bluish hue.
Carey can be best described as a periwinkle gray.
Griege shades have been on the "hot" list for a couple of seasons now, and Carey surely does deliver!
Megan can be best described as a full coverage, taupe gray cream.
Kendal can be best described as a lavender, beige cream nail polish shade. I love that this is a rose-hued neutral color!! This is something we have not seen recently when it comes to nude shades.
Kennedy can be best described as a full coverage, pale, french beige cream. This is a classic, timeless hue.
Avery can be best described as a full coverage, blond-beige cream. Yet another classic shade.
Both the Gems & Jewels and Feel Collections can be purchased at zoya.com.