| (lgzh-r, lksh-)|
n. pl. lux·u·ries
1. Something inessential but conducive to pleasure and comfort.
2. Something expensive or hard to obtain.
3. Sumptuous living or surroundings: lives in luxury.
1. An automobile.
2. A vehicle, such as a streetcar, that runs on rails: a railroad car.
3. A boxlike enclosure for passengers and freight on a conveyance: an elevator car.
4. The part of a balloon or airship that carries people and cargo.
5. Archaic A chariot, carriage, or cart.
I usually don't write about cars , this is a beauty / fashion based site. Sometimes you have to make an exception. That exception is Luxury Cars. Luxury Cars are the thought of the day..I recently came across the cutest little auto usate milano site ( means "used car Milan") that has the chicest cars Europe can offer. This Italian website ( luckily you have the option to translate the language to english ) site gives consumers the option to vendita auto usate (meaning "sell used cars") in addition to proudly say compro auto usate (meaning "I buy used cars")!!! Like this Porsche 993 Carrera (pictured, above) , along with many other great car models to choose from luxury car brands (New and Preowned ) - Audi, Toyota, Maserati, Porsche, Astin Martin, BMW, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Ford Mustang , Jaguar, Mitsubishi, Mercedes, Insignia, Nissan, Volkswagen, Lexus, Chrysler, Alfa Romeo Alfetta, Daihatsu Terios, Abbey Road Mini, and Mini Coopers just to name a few. It makes me want to move to Italy and live in a little Villa in the middle of nowhere and buy a cute little Mini Cooper to get around !! ( we can all dream can't we???!!) This site is also perfect to check out if you happen to moving abroad anytime soon, or you have a friend or two living in Europe. Or maybe if you just want to look at some nice foreign cars, check this site out!