Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary T3 !!!!!!!

Turning 5 is like the one of first biggest milestones we all experienced. So of course it is just as big for Mega- Brand T3 !!

This month marks the 5th Anniversary for the lovely brand , that has introduced so many of us to straighter , tamer, silkier, hair - and in honor of this monumental moment T3 has decided to gift one lucky winner with the fabulous T3 Featherweight Dryer ( pictured above) . The T3 Featherweight Dryer , which retails at $180 must-have for celebrities ( Mally Roncal recently proclaimed so during her Q&A with me) , and was also named the InStyle Best Beauty Buy for 2009 .

Here's the contest rules

1-You should be become a fan on facebook , if you are not already - that way you will always know about these special contests.
2- Email us with the subject title T3 5th Anniversary Giveaway - your name , and shipping details , and your favorite T3 product. Remember : multiple entries are not accepted.
3- Check out http://www.stylesavecelebrate.com/ for more information about T3's anniversary.
4- Contest Entry Deadline is at 11:59 pm on September 27th , 2009 .
5- The winner will be revealed on September 30, 2009.

Good Luck !!!!!!

No comments:

Self-Care with Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Deep Retreat

Taking my gym session to new levels as I try out Benefit Cosmetics new skincare line. I must say I am impressed, my skn was poreless and...